Next Thursday, June 10th, those who live all over the northern hemisphere will have the opportunity to experience a “Ring of Fire” eclipse.
Photo: Image by enriquelopezgarre on Pixabay / Pixabay
For lovers of astronomy, the month of June brings a number of fascinating astrological phenomena and one of the most important is undoubtedly this Fire ring solar eclipse: a unique heavenly event. A solar eclipse occurs when the moon moves between the sun and earth, casting a shadow on the blue planet, and blocking some or all of the sunlight in some areas. In an annular solar eclipse, the moon is so far from the earth that it appears smaller than the sun in the sky. Since the moon does not block all view of the sun, it appears as a dark disk over a larger, bright disk. This creates what looks like a “Ring of fire” around the moon and therefore receives this peculiar name.
It is known that a solar eclipse a Natural phenomenon that moves too much energy and based on this, it is known that in some cases it can have negative effects on human health. It is worth noting that some of the beliefs are backed by science and others are just theories, but it is well worth being informed, especially considering that this Thursday June 10th we will be fortunate enough to to experience this wonderful natural event in the sky. If you’ve been feeling less energetic, irritable, and having mood swings these days, it may be the natural effects of the solar eclipse. Here are some of the most popular symptoms:
– digestive problems: One of the oldest beliefs about the effects of the solar eclipse is significant changes in the digestive system and this is why some cultures prefer to avoid eating or drinking until the solar eclipse is over. The main effects include Flatulence, gas and constipationWhile it is not necessary to stop eating, it is important to watch your diet and ensure that you consume plenty of natural foods with anti-inflammatory properties. Rely on plenty of fruit and vegetables, whole grain products and infusions of medicinal herbs and spices. Avoid products of animal origin and high in fat.
– tiredness: According to some beliefs, the solar eclipse can make us very tired and lethargic. Even if we slept well at night, exhaustion, difficulty concentrating and a certain apathy with daily activities can occur. It is recommended not to make any important decisions and to stay as relaxed as possible.
– Humor changes: It is said that this astronomical event also has a negative impact on your mood. It has been reported that people often feel irritated, sad, nervous, and in a bad mood for no particular reason. It is best to pay attention to your diet, rely on consumption of natural beverages with calming properties, meditate and get a good rest (where possible, as insomnia is normal).
– dehydration: It is also quite possible that the body’s need for water increases significantly. In some cases, headaches, stress, digestive problems, and mood swings are the most common, all of which increase thirst. For this reason, one of the most important measures to deal with the effects of a solar eclipse is to increase your intake of water and natural fluids.
– eye problems: Seeing the solar eclipse directly with the naked eye can damage the retina and, in the worst case, even lead to blindness. It is therefore essential to use special glasses in the visible areas in order to be able to see them directly. Many people wear sunglasses or photographic negatives, but it’s important to mention that they don’t protect you from the effects of eye health.
The best infusions to calm the body and mind during the solar eclipse:
This powerful root is obtained from the Panax ginseng plant and is a real treasure for Improving Mood and Health Mintl as it is listed as an exceptional stress reliever. It’s no surprise to say that Chinese medicine practitioners have used ginseng as a natural remedy for thousands of years to improve mental clarity, increase energy levels, reduce the effects of stress, increase hydration, and improve digestion . In this way, consuming natural ginseng or through nutritional supplements is a great natural supplement for fighting depression as it some of the typical symptoms such as lack of energy, motivation, apathy, sadness and low interest.It is also associated with benefits to improve sleep quality, physical and mental performance, and even the ability to concentrate.
Ginseng infusion / Photo: Pixabay
Chamomile has always been considered one of the plants with greater relaxing and calming propertiesIt is also known as common or Roman chamomile. It is a perennial herb of the sunflower family (Asteraceae) native to Europe and found in dry fields and gardens. Thanks to its therapeutic properties, it has been used as a great remedy in traditional medicine for many years Digestive, anti-inflammatory and anxiolytic effects. According to a study published in the National Library of Medicine, they discovered its powerful role in fighting depression and anxiety in a review of chamomile from the Matricaria recutita plant. The results show that chamomile provided more significant relief from depressive symptoms than a placebo. Best of all, consuming chamomile always brings additional improvements to overall health as well. Drinking it as an infusion is a great habit for relaxing, relieving nervousness and irritability. It is an extremely noble, moisturizing and soothing drink, ideal for relieving stress and sleeping better, in short, it is perfect for reducing the effects of the solar eclipse.
Chamomile. / Photo: Shutterstock
Lavender is one of the most popular medicinal herbs for fight all kinds of nervous disorders. It is an ancient plant that hides wonderful medicinal properties, it is characterized by its soothing, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. However, in the past decade it has drawn special attention Lavender oil to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. Its organic compounds give it great benefits for reducing stress and headaches, and its relaxing properties make it the perfect ally against insomnia. In fact, the benefits of extracting lavender oil have been discovered for more than 2,500 years as a therapeutic practice with great benefits to the nervous system. In conjunction with other treatments, Linalool–Lavender chemical compound– It has been used in traditional medicine for its anxiolytic effects that reduce restlessness and stress.
Lavender Infusion./Credit: Pxhere
When does the ring of fire solar eclipse take place? Next Thursday, June 10th, those who live all over the northern hemisphere will have the opportunity to experience a “Ring of Fire” eclipse. Hence, this wonderful celestial event can be observed in its entirety in places like Canada, Greenland, Russia, the Arctic Ocean and Siberia. While in Europe and the United States, the solar eclipse can sometimes be seen up to 80%. The ring of eclipse of fire is during a a maximum of 3 minutes and 51 seconds. It begins at sunrise in Ontario, Canada (on the north side of Lake Superior). The eclipse path then rotates through the northern reaches of the globe. Halfway through, the peak of the solar eclipse is reached at noon in northern Greenland. The path of the annular solar eclipse will then run through the north pole of the earth and end over northeast Siberia at sunset Another proof of the wonders of nature!
You might be interested in: